Symposium on some problems in geoscience deployment and countermeasure was convened by the Geoscience Division of Chinese Academy in Beijing in November 22~24, 1990.Some important basis problems of geoscience which have potential important significance to geoscience development were digcussed at the symposium, they are:
1. comparative planetology;
2. deep ocean researches;
3. deep Earth interior studies;
4. present tectonic motion and dynamics;
5. microphysical-chemical problems in minerals and in petrogenesis, metallogenesis;
6. low-temperature geochemistry;
7. palaeoenvironment and palaeoclimatology of the Earth;
8. living beings evolution and the origin and evolution of human beings;
9. ocean circulation and ocean dynamics;
10. studies of thd basic theory of atmospheric physical and dynamic processes;
11. the study of the dynamic change of the cryosphere;
I2. the general process of Global climate system;
13. the interaction between Geosphere and Biosphere;
14. Earth fluid dynamics and- geoscience numerical simulation;
15. the basic research of remote sensing in geoscience;
16. the modulation study of Earth crust and man-Earth system.
中国科学院地学部. 地学发展若干问题及对策[J]. 地球科学进展, 1991, 6(3): 1-25.
GEOSCIENCE DIVISION OF CHINESE ACADEMY. SOME PROBLEMS IN GEOSCIENCE DEVELOPMENT AND COUNTERMEASURE. Advances in Earth Science, 1991, 6(3): 1-25.
电话:0931-8762293 传真:0931-8275743 E-mail:email@example.com